Thursday, April 24, 2008

Toronto







Here are a few pics from our weekend in Toronto. We had a great time just spending time together. On Saturday we drove to Niagra falls. It is quite the sight. Justin found this great sign there. I guess they still believe in segregation...men this way...ladies over here. Then we drove in to downtown Toronto to bum around the city and check out some sights. I loved Kensignton Market...very boheimian. My favorite shop was called "Fresh Baked Goods" They had the cutest little girl dresses and Tees...I wanted to get this Tee for Addie so bad, but check out the price tag. Of course, Chinatown was full of hussel and bussel...check out what Justin wanted me to eat for dinner! HMMMM...Yummmy...Not!! Just a few more pics of some fun buildings around town. The last is the CN tower the tallest building in Canada..ehh. Then of course a great pic of me and Justin in the Cockpit....I love my pilot.

No comments: