Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tales from the Mini-Van...


Overheard today:

Hunter (Ella's preschool classmate): I want to marry you when I grow up.
Ella: But I have a boyfriend...Trevor. (By the way, this is news to me!)
Hunter (considering): Yeah. I still want to marry you.
Ella (looking down at the ground and shaking her head, thinking seriously): This is a hard choice that I need to make.
Hunter (getting impatient): Let's get married when we get big.
Ella (shy smile and a shrug):  Okay.
Hunter: Sometimes I dream I'm "Hunter the Hero"
Ella: (Long pause of silence...then a little giggle.)  Uhmm...I dreamed about Maxwell last night.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hilarious!...But Miss Ella..hold out for a little while and promise me you won't get married until you have finished at least a few years of college.

mcampbell said...

Good job playing the field, Ella! Keep those options open. I bet you can get Trevor to propose too! :)