Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Suprise Birthday Present


Suprise, Suprise...Angie thought her birthday present was getting to go to Toronto for the weekend....But to her suprise Justin came home yesterday with his brother Morgan and a trailer full of goodies...a brand new table, 6 chairs, and a sideboard. I couldn't believe my eyes or Justin. He has been secretly "stashing" money from me that he earned scrapping medal at Carmen's (his job numero 2). We have been borrowing a table for the entire 7 yrs of our marriage, so this is something I have been wanting for a long time.
J...I love you, your thoughtfulness and craftiness are brilliant. What would I ever do without you. I appreciate all that you sacrifice for me and our little growing family.

5 comments:

chayes said...

What a beautiful table and sideboard. Justin really knows how to make a girl feel special!

ericareynolds said...

Good job Justin. I guess you might be okay after all. ;)

ericareynolds said...

I still think you cheat at hand and foot though.

Lindsay said...

Justin...such good taste...who knew!

CPA said...

WOW what a happy birthday! How is Justin going to ever beat this one! So happy for you! The table is beautiful! And a sideboard, not many guys would think of that!