Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Jackson!"



A week with Jackson:

Grounding #1: Jackson pees on the carpet. Grounded.

Grounding#2: Jackson lets himself out of the house and goes to play at a friends' house while I am putting Max to sleep. Grounded and scolded, and then scolded again.

Grounding#3: Jackson sits for 45 minutes not eating his lunch. I leave and return and lunch is miraculously gone. When asked if lunch was eaten or thrown away. Jackson promises he ate it. I open the garbage can and there is lunch in all its garbage glory. Grounded and lectured about lying.

Enough said!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Erica, I love your photo. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

mcampbell said...

That J is such a little mischief seeker. Good luck with that. :)

CPA said...

wow that sounds like a day with Kolton. Thanks for making me feel normal.
Megan Dallimore