Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photo Shoots

I have been involved in two photo shoots lately. I'm starting to feel like a celebrity.

1. This first one is for my profile page on the new firm website. They hired a professional photographer and a professional make-up artist. The make-up was not optional. I got a lecture about having dry skin while she applied lotion and other crap on my face. Some people lack tact.

Check out the results here.

2. The second one was impromptu. My friend Peter decided to take pictures of the crew at a little breakfast get-together we had at a beach house in Newport a couple of weeks back. He's a pretty good photographer if you ask me.

Pete's photos of the crew are here.

2 comments:

Angie said...

loving pete's photo...it is fabby..how can I get a copy?

ericareynolds said...

Aren't you a little hottie!