Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mom and Dad Visit PA

We got up early (ish) and walked the dish--a 3.2 mile, hilly trail behind Stanford campus that locals (including me) love.





We had breakfast at Stacks (just after this picture was taken, Dad tried to gnaw on my arm because we had to wait so long for a table...)


We browsed the Stanford bookstore (Dad wanted to add a hat to his collection) where Mom advised the salespeople on maternity clothes sizing so they could help another customer (they thought she looked motherly :). We wandered through the Cantor Arts Center, the museum on campus, and ended the day with yummy frozen yogurt from Fraiche, (organic, very yummy, and very PA)



and a tour of the house on Melville.

Wish you all could've come too.

It was fun, Mom and Dad! Visit again soon!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am sad we missed all the fun...boy does that yogurt look yummy...think you could send me one?

ericareynolds said...

How come I really believe that Dad nawed on your arm? Oh, and I'd like one of those yogurts too. Yum!