Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We are buying a house!





Wow! I finally got this picture to post...it was only my 6th try! Well...Justin and I are buying a house. Pictured to the left. I'm pretty freaked out about the whole thing. We really want a house, but having a mortgage is scary. The house is in clearfield and is in between the train tracks( I'm not so excitied about that) but it is nicer than most of the houses we have seen. It is a 2100 sq ft rambler. 4 bedroom 1 bathroom. 2 car garage. Hardwood (pergo) floors in the entry and kitchen. The basement is partially finished with 1 bedroom being done and a family room and a big storage room ( which we will probably make smaller ) The laundry room is downstairs but not really finished...there is also room for another bathroom and bedroom downstairs. It has a nice little backyard, so Addie can run around outside.

4 comments:

JH said...

congratulations! It looks like a beautiful house. I am jealous!

chayes said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you! It looks great! We can't wait to take a tour. Does this mean that Addie won't come and play as much!
:(

mcampbell said...

Yay! That is so exciting. I can't wait to come visit. When do you close/move?

ericareynolds said...

Yahoo! A house and a cute one! This is so exciting.