Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Hi Fam,

Thought I'd join the family blog. Had a great time last night at the Billboard Awards. Hobnobbing with celebs...you know me. Seriously, it was interesting. I honestly didn't watch very much of the show as my ah, attention was engaged by, shall we say silicone valley with a sprinkling of Vegas on top. So much for modest is hottest.

Kids are good. Some rotten boy punched Katie in the head and got sent to the Principal's office yesterday. I wanted to...well, I better not say or my blog will be censored. She told me she didn't cry because she didn't want to in front of all those people. She said she's learning to keep her tears in around lots of people.

Ella is enjoying preschool as much as ever. She was talking to me today about Christmas and how she was so excited to get presents. I, of course, was explaining the joy of giving, etc. (You know the lecture!) And after I had finished and felt pretty good about my message she said, "Yeah, but will I still get presents?" That's my Ella.

Jackson is discovering the joy of big boy underwear. I am not. I am guessing his talents do not lie in the bathroom arena. I am hoping that he will figure out the whole thing before high school. However, we aren't very optimistic. He is still cuddly though so I guess I'll keep him!

I think I better start working on my Christmas letter. Yikes. Hey, Mikie, like what do you want for Christmas? Can you send your shirt size? (This question is just to throw you off the scent, don't worry your present will be a big, big suprise. Yeah, that's right. Feel free to answer the question in detail, anyway, though.)

Love you all,
e

3 comments:

chayes said...

Poor Katie! Sounds like she was a very brave little girl! Tell her Grandma is proud of her. You should let Katie post a message. She sends great e-mails!

Angie said...

I can't believe somebody hit our little katie. I hope that boy got in big trouble!

Ira said...

You should get Jackson to punch him out