Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'M BUYING A NEW HOUSE TOO!

Okay, I'm not; but I just didn't want to feel left out. Watch for me tonight on the Tonight Show I sneaked away from working to go to the taping of tonight's episode with Will Smith and the Blind Boys of Alabama. I don't think the camera ever picked me out, but you never know.

Here is also a funny picture from this weekend. It was my friend from law school's birthday, and he decided he wanted to relive his childhood by going to Chuck E. Cheese. Funny, but weird. We took a picture with the mouse to send to the alumni magazine to show everyone how Stanford yuppies spend their spare time.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like work has slowed down a little bit..I bet you are glad for the break from 80 hour work weeks. Don't worry about the house...I am sure you will buy one next year when your big time lawyer salary kicks in. Who is the cute girl you have your arm around? Inquiring minds want to know.

JH said...

Wouldn't you like to know who that is....