Thursday, July 17, 2008

And then there was 4......

I tried getting these posted while we were in the hospital, but there internet was toooooo slooooow!
My before shot! Just hours away from losing most of my belly! Yeah, for the fastest weightloss ever....too bad the rest doesn't come off that easy. No more Applefritters for me :(
Justin, Baby Jake, and our OB Dr. Fillerup ( Yes that really is her last name and Justin thinks it is hilarious) just mins after he was born.
Proud papa!
Too cute for words!
Proud mama!
We had a great delivery. Started the pitocin about 8:15 am and had Jacob at 1:47pm. I only pushed 3 times. It was fast, fast, fast! We are so excited to have him here!

2 comments:

ericareynolds said...

Oh, Angie he is so sweet. What a cutie. I hope he is good, easy baby for you. Can't wait to see him!

Meek Family said...

Sooooo cute. Congratulations and I hope that all is going well. Good luck on getting sleep.