Friday, June 27, 2008

Nesting

Ahhh nesting....Make crib skirt and curtains to match baby bedding.
Hard to see in this picture...fabulous blanking in baby's room. Justin was wary of my choice of bold color but it looks great!
Refinish dresser with paint and new knobs....I really should have before and afters!
Move Addie to big girl bed...need new bedding...here is the Duvet cover I made with fun flower button closure. ( Flower buttons a big hit with Addie)
Paint bedroom and put down new floor molding and crown molding.

Still left to do..........1. Paint 9 frames for the picture collage that is going over the baby's crib. 2. Embellish Addies bed skirt. ( I decided the plain white really needs something) 3. Create my own work of art to hang on wall above our bed. 4. Clean out a year's worth of crumbs from the car and wash car seat covers. 5. Clean and sterilize all baby bottles and toys 6. Wash baby clothes and bedding 7. Clean out and organize storage room 8. Finish cleaning out garage 9. Make a much needed DI run to drop off items 10. Make and freeze some meals so when I don't feel like cooking we have something to eat. 11. Paint Addies little rocking chair 12. Get bins that will fit under Addies bed to put toys in .

And the list goes on....Energy left to accomplish these tasks...zero.

3 comments:

ericareynolds said...

All I can say is WOW!

mcampbell said...

Wow, Ang! You've been busy!

It looks really beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! What a pregnant woman can do with a little work! Wow!