Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Kate, Ella and Jackson sending Grandpa kisses through the computer!

Kate:  I love you, Grandpa because you are great and take care of me and you are nice.  I really like that you do kisses with me and hug me when I'm feeling lonely.

Ella: I love you Grandpa because you are nice.  I like when you kiss me. I like when you read stories to me.

Jackson: You are a great Grandpa.  I love you. You are a sweetie pie.  You play games with me. I wish we could go there everyday and play my car with the remote control and charge it.

Maxwell:  Argggg, RAHHHH, DADADA, MMMMMM. (Translation:  I love you, Grandpa.)

2 comments:

Ira said...

Kids:
Thank you the pictures were the best present ever !!

chayes said...

What a bunch of great kids! Grandpa loves his kids a ton!! He really likes to give them lots of hugs and kisses!!!