Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mikie!

I love Mikie because...
(add to the list in the comments, and I will add it to the post throughout the day...)


1) he is the best older brother--he keeps track of me, gives the best hugs, and gives the best
advice.


2) he is brilliant



3) he has fabulous hair




4) no one has ever made me laugh as hard as he has made me laugh

5) he is the best son in the whole wide world!

6) He is always willing to give his old Mom a hug. He gives hugs just like his Grandpa Lee did and I love that!

7) he has beautiful blue eyes that are kind and have a spark of mischief in them

8) he always tries to do his best in everything he does

9) he is intelligent, and also wise! (from Mom)

10) he is my favorite son (only one too).

11) He really seems to have his head on straight

12) I am extremely proud and will continue to be one of his most loyal fans (from Dad)

13) he is considerate and ohh so charming

14) he knows how to make a good joke

15) he is such a great example

16) plus, he knows how to surf (from Angie)

17) he is cute

18) he makes me giggle (from Addie)

19) he is wonderful

20) he is sensitive and caring and sweet

21) he also has a biting sense of humor and never fails to make me laugh

22) his personality sparkles and you know that there will never be a dull moment when he is around (from Erica)

23) He was certainly the best missionary EVER! Always kind, thoughtful.

24) ...and he speaks french and the ladies like that! (from Baptiste)

5 comments:

chayes said...

I love Mikie because he is the best son in the whole wide world! He is always willing to give his old Mom a hug. He gives hugs just like his Grandpa Lee did and I love that! I love Mikie because he has beautiful blue eyes that are kind and have a spark of mischief in them. I love Mikie because he always tries to do his best in everything he does. I love Mikie because he is intelligent, and also wise! Mikie is a great son and a great man! I'm proud to be his Mom! Have a happy birthday son, I love you!

Ira said...

I love Mikie because he is my favorite son (only one too). He really seems to have his head on straight. I am proud to have a son that was so well raised by his Mom. I am extremely proud and will continue to be one of his most loyal fans. Have a great day on your birthday. Love Dad.

Angie said...

I love Mikie because he is considerate and ohh so charming. I love him because he knows how to make a good joke and he is such a great example. Plus, He knows how to surf.
Addie says she loves Mikie because he is cute and makes her giggle. Mikie is Addie's favorite uncle.

ericareynolds said...

I love Mikie because he is wonderful. He is sensitive and caring and sweet. He also has a biting sense of humor and never fails to make me laugh. His personality sparkles and you know that there will never be a dull moment when he is around. He is smart and I am proud to say we are related. Happy Birthday little Bro! Hmmm. Someone this amazing should have a wife. (Sorry, couldn't resist. I tried to stop my fingers but they just wouldn't!)

Meredith said...

He was certainly the best missionary EVER! Always kind, thoughtful. Man, we miss you and wish we could see you more often.
Baptiste

PS: ...and he speaks french and the ladies like that!