Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks...

I am writing this post in peace and quiet after spending the day searching for the The Chipmunks Christmas DVD. Why would I do that? Well, my children insisted and if I hear the CD one more time, I might really go insane. So, truthfully, I was willing to go for anything new even if it was The Chipmunks Christmas DVD. Well, Mikie, in case you haven't guessed the kids love the CD and are now so into the Chipmunks that I went to Walmart, Target, and finally Best Buy (which is all the way across town, I might add!) just so I didn't have to listen to them whine! Anyway, I am having major deja vu about the countless hours we all spent watching the very same program. It is just weird. All I can say is AAAALLLVIN! Or should I say MMMMIIIKIE!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Alvin, Simon, Theodore..Dooo,Dooo...Dodododo!

JH said...

I'm glad they liked it; if you need to, maybe you should hide it until next year.