Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh, The Places We'll Go

 
 
 

Today was Addison's first Offical Day of Kindergarten!! Addison, a little nervous, but super excitied at the sametime. Mom, not so sure she is ready for the pressure of Kindergarten. Don't get me wrong...we've already been doing our ABC's and 123's. Addie is even working on reading skills, but now there are tests we have to pass!! And I admit the over-achiever in me feels that if we aren't ahead, we are behind. I thought school was stressful for the kids...not the Mom's!! I'll take a chill pill and we will be fine. I can't wait to hear how her first day went!!!
P.S. I only made it two steps out of her classroom before I cried.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monk Family said...

where has time gone?? she looks so grown up! you're an amazing mom angie!