Sunday, August 14, 2011

Justin's Vacation



All Justin wanted to do for vacation was ride Business Class in a Triple 7 or 747. We literally planned our vacay location around the highest possiblity of this occuring. Don't worry I teased him mearcilessly about how he was too high brow to sit in Economy...but I have to admit Business Class is a great vacation!! Here is a peek behind the curtain: "Welcome Aboard, Orange Juice, Champagne..I can make you a Mamosa? I'll be back to get your order for dinner once you have had a chance to look at the menu." Dinner was a 4 course meal, Fancy snacks are left in the galley to be munched at your leasure, mid-flight snack of finger sandwichs, and breakfast. Plenty of leg room here folks....that chair had a whole panel of buttons to manuveure it into a thousand different positions, it even had a back massager. And when it was time to catch some ZZZZ'S it lays completly flat. Real pillows and blankets...and a little comfort kit with Eye shade, ear plugs, socks, toobrush and paste, klenex, moisturizer, chapstick, and breathmints. I didn't have to climb over anyone to go to the bathroom, which was quite large, but still kinda stinky. I chose my own movies and TV shows...and caught up on a few romantic movies I knew Justin would never watch. When we arrived in Sydney I asked him how his vacation was and he was all smiles.
Posted by Picasa