Thursday, June 18, 2009

Addie's B-day!


Birthday Extravaganza!
Addie was all about princess' this year! I tried to talk her into a castle cake, but she had to have Belle. So...there she is complete with tin foil crown ( not my best effort), but Addie was convienced...so I take that as success. We had a few of her little friends over for cake and homemade ice cream. The kids loved trying to break open the crown pinata. It was really funny to watch...of course we ended up having to help things along. It was great to see Addie's excitiment and reaction to all the feastivities.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

marcie said...

Carly had a blast, thanks for inviting her! I love your photo collages and slide shows. What program are you using to create your photo collages and slide shows??

Lindsay said...

Love the cake! You are so talented!

Angie said...

Marcie- slide shows are done with imovie on a Mac..and I use Picasa (available on the web) to do the collages.

Julia Callahan said...

Love the minivan (covet a little but I don't need it), great cake talent! a barbie in it, wow! and Addie is 3? Time flies. Isn't it fun to be a mom? And tiring. my blog is

thecallahanfam.blogspot.com

marcie said...

Hey Ang-
Okay, so I feel like a dummy. I currently use Picasa to organize pics and blog and didn't even realize you could make a collage. Learn something new everyday :) Thanks!