Saturday, September 6, 2008

What we have been up too!

Addie has been spending lots of time with Dad..so Mom could recover from surgery. Justin and Addie have been to the Davis County Fair and hiking several times( Justin's favorite and Addie's too). They even attempted a camp out in the back yard. Which lasted all of 1/2 hour. Addie just wanted to play, play, play and Dad wanted her to Sleep, Sleep, Sleep. I have to admit that I feel bad that I missed all the fun.
Jacob is nearing 2 months old and has been a sweet wonderful boy. I am enjoying all of his smiles and coos. He loves to eat, sleep, and poop. Ahhh...the simple things in life.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ericareynolds said...

They are both adorable! Jacob is getting so big. We miss him!

mcampbell said...

I miss Jake and Addie! Jake looks so chubby and cute--he's definitely growing. It's time to come visit.