Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blessing







Sunday we blessed Jacob. It was a wonderful day and Justin did a great job. Jacob's middle name is in honor of his Grandpa and Great Grandpa Hayes. Since the minute Jacob was born he has reminded us of G. Grandpa Hayes. We even call him Sqeak, not because of basketball like GG Hayes...but Jacob makes a funny sqeaky noise. Justin and I hope that Jacob will live up to both his wonderful namesakes. I had to stage the last photos of Jacob in his blessing outfit...because he pooped all over it on Sunday before I could get any pictures of him. Isn't that just the way things go. My Mom stiches every grandchild a Winnie the Poo blanket as a special keepsake. It's beautiful. Thanks Mom!

6 comments:

ericareynolds said...

He's a keeper. He looks so adorable! What a handsome little guy.

Heather said...

I completely understand the messing of the blessing outfit. I think Mitchell had pee all the way thru his before we blessed the food at the luncheon. Jacob looks adorable and the baby blanket is awesome.

T said...

So sorry we weren't able to be there! Glad to hear all went well. Beautiful little boy!

Monk Family said...

I haven't seen a more precious baby before. He is simply adorable. You guys look so happy. Wish we could of been there for your special day. I love seeing all your pictures and reading your post. It keeps us in touch. Enjoy your little ones! We love you guys! Aunt Nancy

Meek Family said...

What chubby cheeks. They are both adorable. We love to check out your updates.

Julia Callahan said...

Jacob is sooo cute. So is Addison. You are blessed! Do you mind if I have your blog on mine? Marcie invited me to see hers and I saw yours on there.
I'm so happy for you. You look really happy!
Love ya,
Julia