Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pismo Beach

Almost two weeks ago I went to Pismo Beach, and now I am finally getting around to blogging about it. I don't have much photgraphic evidence of the trip, except this picture.

Of course, my eyes are closed because I always seem to find a way to close my eyes in pictures. I think this one would have been one to hold onto if I had my eyes open. Unfortunately, both of the girls in the picture are unavailable (one of them is dating my roommate). But, neither of their SO's were at Pismo Beach.
The weekend was good; I had some of my personal best surfing at the Pismo Beach Pier (which still isn't that good, but it is my personal best). It was also fun to see people from Palo Alto mix with my new friends from L.A. I did have some car trouble on the way back, which took a chunk out of my meager "rainy day" fund, but I guess you can't make it through life without a little car trouble.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am sorry about the car trouble and that all the girls are unavailable. Sounds like you might be needing a new car soon and don't any of the available girls surf? Or at the very least want to get a tan?