Friday, March 23, 2007

March 23, 2007 Is Michelle's Birthday

Hey, guess what? Today is Michelle's Birthday. Share your favorites memories of Michelle on this post throughout the day.

I remember the time that Michelle came down to visit me in L.A. with all of her Stanford friends who slept over at my appartment.

I remember the time that Michelle came to visit me in the Bay Area and check out the Stanford School of Education. We road cable cars.
I remember the time we went surfing in Santa Cruz. Michelle was really good.
I also remember that we may have gone hiking together once or twice (but not on the day pictured here, but you get the idea).
Add your own memories and pictures that may or may not be related to them... You can send them to me.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I remember singing a line from "grown up Christmas List" with Michelle at a BHS choir concert. I remember having an agrument with her once late at night when she was talking in her sleep. She felt strongly that she was in fact awake and I felt otherwise...needless to say somebody didn't remember the conversation in the morning. I remember Michelle's charmingly crooked smile. The crookedness is gone but all the charm remains. I remember making up dances to the Manhiem Steam Roller Christmas album and joyously prancing around the tree. We were quite act..perhaps we could put together a show for Cirque de Soeil? WE LOVE MICHELLE!

Ira said...

I remember when Michelle was born. She was a cute little bundle. I remember getting great hugs from Michelle, until she got to big for that kind of stuff. I remember the time Michelle enjoyed her Ceaser Salad at the Pierpont (love those anchovies) All in all I think she turned out pretty good despite her Dad.

ericareynolds said...

I remember that we used to call her lela (sp?) and that she was so cute with her dimples. I remember her back surgery and how sick she was. I remember being scared when she was just a baby. Dad gave her a blessing and then she threw up all over. I remember worrying that something bad was happening to her. I remember when she was to shy to answer the phone. I remember her coming to live with me in New York when Kate was born. I remember Kate pooping all over her! I remember Kate sleeping peacefully with Michelle on a Saturday morning. We love you Michelle! Happy, happy birthday!