Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hoogle Zoo


We went to the Zoo today with about a bizillion other people. I have to admit it was perfect weather to go...so I can't blame all those other people for being there too. I didn't get many pics....what with trying to keep track of all of our little animals. ( One Addie monkey in particular...thought she could just run around where ever she wanted) Regardless, I think our outting was a big success. We saw lots of fun animals and even got to pet a snake. Addie liked the giraffe's, monkey's, and her ride on "Thomas" (the train at the zoo) Jake was a happy, smiley guy as always. All the kids left happy and exhausted...let's hope they sleep well for there equally if not more exhausted Mommy's tonight!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marcie said...

They got to pet a snake!?! That's cool! And they didn't try to lock Justin up in the Gorilla cage? LOL Glad you guys had a fun time :)

mcampbell said...

I miss my kiddies. So jealous that you're all there together! Have fun!