Thursday, April 12, 2007

Password Dilemna
Can you believe it! I finally figured out my password for this blog! Dad is showing me how to post a new message. Now that I know how to post to the blog, you better watch out!

I counted today and I have approximately 25 login Id's and passwords to keep track of. Try as I might to keep them organized in my brain, I at times get them confused. I believe we are being taken over by the electronic world and all of the passwords needed to keep us safe from the baddies out there!

3 comments:

mcampbell said...

Mom's back on the blog. YES.

T said...

Can you believe we're required to keep track of all those? And, heaven forbid we write them down, for fear the info may be compromised!

We were happy to see you accepted our invitation to the Peterson Post.Script! We're looking forward to having you visit!

Angie said...

Yeah MOM! I say just give in and write them all down.:)